Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back in The Saddle Again (Blogging that is...)

    Hello all! I know I've been MIA for awhile, and of course it's due in part of being busy and just a little bit of laziness.  I really have been crazy busy at work. For example, I already forgot that I have a cardiopulmonary lab tomorrow morning with some PT Washington University students.  I feel like I haven't had a day at work that hasn't involved some sort of meeting or student stuff.
   Do you ever feel like you can never stay on top of everything and be balanced at the same time.  How do people work full time, keep their house pristine and do all the other things in between. Oh I'm also taking 2 classes this semester for my DPT! How does one stay on top?!  Any suggestions?
   I need to stop trying to do blog entries later in the evening because I get so tired and zone out while I watch TV. I used to be better at multi-tasking, I guess things really do go down hill as you get older...
   Having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I think I need to put away the computer and head to bed (Right after my husband and I finish watching Castle, awesome show!!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails