Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

 

Today's Top 2 Tuesday is your top 2 favorite cities.

{1} Boston- I love this city!! And I hope that someday soon my husband and I will get to move there.  It has so much to offer! Awesome culture, and I love just how old the history and architecture is. I would love to live in one of those old fisher towns, maybe even have a farm... I just love New England!


{2} Weissenburg, Germany- I love this little village in Germany that our amazing friends resides. They always let us stay with them in their adorable house. It's so awesome, it even has a castle!! These our from our last visit in 2009. I'm so jealous, my parents are going to Munich in a few days for the 250th (?) Oktoberfest Celebrations!! Sounds like sooo much fun!! You gotta love the giant glasses!! Can't wait to wear my dress again for Oktoberfest here in St.Louis in October! Love it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails