Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Belated Halloween!!

Happy Belated Halloween! I meant to write a posting yesterday, however I have been feeling under the weather for the past few days, I even called in to work sick today.... So, trying to re-coop! I took a super cute pic of my dog dressed up for Halloween.




We had way too much candy left over! I need to stop eating it!!

Well, now it's already November and it's onto the next Holiday. Thanksgiving is always that nice transitional holiday you don't have to worry too much about. However, this year I'll be having Thanksgiving dinner at my place! Eeek! I know I volunteered to do it since I wouldn't get to have any dinner otherwise cuz I have to work on Thanksgiving, as well as black Friday and the following Saturday too! Luckily I do have the following Monday off before Thanksgiving so I just need to have my place cleaned up and prepare a few food items. Also, luckily my husband is a great cook so I'll be having him take care of a lot of things for me! I'm looking forward to hosting through!

2 comments:

liz said...

I love Thanksgiving because it's all about food and not presents! Good luck hosting!

Anonymous said...

Love the halloween candles! Have fun hosting Turkey Day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails