Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Catching up... Send some Letters

     So, I've been a little behind due to being kind of busy this past week. I have so much I'm trying to keep on top of and still socializing! Our journal class had a chat last Wednesday and I still haven't even had a chance to say how much fun it was talking to everyone! Such an amazing group of gals! I love it!
     I also spent some time with my sisters and mother this weekend for an actual slumber party! We got massages on Saturday then went shopping at Trader Joe's, dinner at one of my favorite restaurants on the Hill (well Watson, close to the Hill).
 One of my favorite Restaurants!
    We ended up back at my place and my sister's place (did I mention one of my sister's moved in right below where I live? Well, she did and it's awesome!). I made blue cheese stuffed olives for delicious dirty martinis and we had late night snacking on food we bought at Trader Joe's. I love Trader Joe's!! If you haven't been to one you have to check it out!

I was so tired I passed out on the couch when we watched "Despicable Me". I've seen it probably 2-3 times already since I bought it over Christmas. I love it!! It's super cute and funny!


   So, the following are my journal pages from the class (I've been a little behind and finally got all caught up this evening! Nice way to start out the week!) I'm so loving this class!! It's really helping me feel happier each day to accomplish each page and then to look back on it! I love it!

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

    So, I'm pretty happy with how my pages are turning out each time! I've been so behind though because I need to check out what everyone else is doing for their pages, get some more inspiration!

P.S. This week is National Letter Writing week, so celebrate and send some love!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails