Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 2 of the New Year

            Here is my 2nd journal page for my class! Loving it!!


          I've also been very productive today. I had to work and be in charge, went pretty smoothly. Then when I got home Jeff and I set up a gym in our basement that we decided to do for the new year. We both feel like we haven't been exercising enough. So, we're going to just bite the bullet and put in an hour of exercise first thing when we both get home from work.
          I'm also going to start the FlyLady routines to get my life in order. You do a month of things to help you develop good habits. So, to start out you're suppose to clean your sink, that's all you do.  Then each day you keep your sink clean everyday. Slowly adding different small habits to develop into your routine each day. I'll keep you updated on my progress!
      Well, off to clean my sink!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

that sounds like a very productive day! its awesome that yall set up a gym...im sure that will make exercising much easier!

Vintage Love & Photographs said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails