Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 3 and 4 of Journal Art

Ok, so I didn't get a chance to finish yesterday's assignment because my cousin was over visiting all evening so I was mostly chatting with her, her friend, my sister, and my husband (he was very out number by the women folk!!) It was pretty cute really all the girls were asking my hubby for man advice to get a better understanding of the inner workings of how men think. To me, men are pretty simple, they just don't understand us that well. But, moving on. Here are my pages for yesterday and today! I'm pretty happy with my pages for yesterday's assignment!

Day 3





Day 4

Luckily I had the day off to do some catching up from yesterday's assignment. So, as far as Flylady steps to a more organized life! I'm technically on day 3 so that means that I'm just doing what I've done the past 2 days so making sure my sink is clean and that I get up and dressed for the day. I did get up but didn't get dressed for the day for a few hours because I was waiting for my sister, cousin, and my cousin's friend to wake up to go to breakfast.

We went to one of my favorite cafes in St.Louis The Mud House. They have a great breakfast selection, I tried their breakfast burrito, so awesome! They also have great coffee! I highly recommend it if you're ever in St.Louis! They have it decorated with such awesome vintage designs, I love it!


After breakfast I drove my cousin, her friend, and my sister around St.Louis to show them the sites, such as Forest Park, Tower Grove Park, Botanical Gardens, Wash U, SLU (my Alma mater), The Bottle Works, The Fox, all the great houses on Lindell, etc. My cousin my be coming to live with my sister (who lives right below me) for the summer. It was fun showing them all the stuff that is available to do in the city, so I think she's pretty excited about moving closer and someday navigating around.

Forest Park (So big, hard to pick 1 pic)

The Fox Theater

 SLU Campus

Wash U.

 Tower Grove Park 
(Also kind of big, I can see it from my house!)

So, that was my day in a nutshell, now I need to go relax some more before heading off to bed to get up early for work!!

2 comments:

liz said...

That is so cute! You are definitely being creative...and patient!!

Courtney said...

I love them! It was so awesome to chat with you the other night too.
I can't wait to see how the rest of your art journal turnes out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails