Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Focus

I've realized I totally lack focus. I have so many things I want to do there isn't enough time! I also feel that I need to be adding more substance and quality to my life. I spend far too much time watching TV. I've recently gotten into listening to inspirational and intellectual audio books while I'm doing other things. Here are a few of the books I've already listened to have been inspired!





I suppose they are all self-help books but they have really inspired me to have more focus and to have more substance in my life.

I would also like to have more focus and substance in my blogging. I think I'm having trouble knowing what I should focus and talk about.

What do other people like to read about? What inspires you? What would bring more substance to this blog? Any suggestions?

I know that I myself am trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have some ideas for my career, but I have a lot of work to do on myself. I hope that I will be able to better myself to provide better and more useful information. As well as be entertaining and inspiring.
I'm open to any suggestions people may have! Thanks so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails