Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

A Square a Day, Day 1



I decided that I need to get back into some crafts. So, I decided to take part in the Square A Day in May. I finished my first square today. I'm so slow at crocheting, it took me yesterday and today.
 Amethyst Square Pattern by SmoothFox
 Here are the colors I'm gonna use for my squares


I don't know how I'm going to be able to do one square a day, it may take me more days. I may get started on tomorrow's square tonight!
I just learned how to crochet over Christmas when my mother-in-law taught me the basics. Now I have to teach myself some of the other things. I've been knitting for years, but crotcheting s new to me. There are so many cute patterns so I wanted to be able to do both! I also found some fun blogs of other crafty girls who crochet and I'm totally inspired!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your color choices are beautiful. For a newbie, you did a great job!

Melissa said...

this looks great!
take you time if you need it....we all had to start somewhere!

Mary said...

Love the colors you chose! I like how it actually looks like a flower in the middle.

Have a great night!

Ghost said...

I think you did a really nice job on this square. love the cheery feel.

Marie said...

I wish I knew how to do that! Good luck!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Adaiha said...

Your square is beautiful! I love the colors you used :)

Nathalie said...

The colours of the square are so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails