Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Happy Hump Day!


Well, I'm on to Day 3 of FLYLady.  Its pretty simple, I'm kind of thinking of beginning Day 4 to get ahead! I still have a messy house, but my kitchen is clean!  I still have a lot of work ahead of me with getting my shit together and Finally Loving Myself, which is what FLY stands for on FLYLady. 

Well, I had a long day at work. I stayed too late!  Its just so hard to get enough patients in when you only work 8 hours a day.  There are too many patients and too many Doctors thinking that we need to see people stat!  Usually not the case.  Oh, and getting pooped on by patients that are returning to a nursing home, why did I have to evaluate them? I probably should of just skipped them cuz they were out of the hospital by the time I left form work.  I've become so unfeeling at times when working in a huge hospital with soooo many different types of patient, probably due to the harsh reality of what really happens in health care. However, I still love my job, I did have a patient who was very excited that I got them walking today when they haven't walked in about 2 weeks because they were confined to their bed in the ICU!  She even remembered who I was! That is very exciting when you work on the neuro floors and most people don't remember things after you leave the room. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails