Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's OK Thursday

I know I haven't been very faithful at blogging, but I've been busy (well let's be honest kind of distracted with all the plans of moving and leaving my job). I've totally been behind on doing everything around the house, but I've also been trying to spend as much time with my family and friends before we move. But that is all OK right?!




Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK....


To feel like a total wimp during spin class, and not always turn up the resistance...






To really not made huge progress with packing up my house (and packing my cat in this bin doesn't count...)



To be excited and sad about officially giving my work the date of my last day (Oct 15th, yes it's a Saturday, my job requires working weekends)



To take random days off work to use of your earned time off....I may be doing that right now ;)

To use most of that day off watching TV and crocheting...


To be excited about again attempting to take another journaling class and hope to be able to stick with it!! It starts Saturday!!







Yay for Thursdays, luckily my Thursday is kind of my Saturday and tomorrow I have off also!! Yay!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails