Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Almost October

I'm very excited about starting my fall journal class tomorrow! I decided to get some pics of my journal today. It's not very exciting, I'm really not that creative sometimes, hence the reason I keep taking these classes from Janel, she's soooo inspiring.



I really want to journal about all the changes that are going to happen this month. Our life is kind of up in the air right now. We know our goal is to move to New England, but we still don't know where we'll end up. My husband just finished some interviews this past week. One of the job potentials is in the Boston area and the other is in Vermont. So, we could even be moving and buying a house faster than we expected. Our original plan was to move out to Boston and crash at Jeff's folks house till he found a job and then take our time finding a house. It's really exciting though. I thought I'd be the one to find a job first and be working for awhile before Jeff found one. So, hopefully things work out and Jeff has a job before we even move out there!! 
Wish us luck!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails