Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

October Day 2; Lazy Sunday

Yay for October. I can't believe it's already the 10th month of the year! This is going to be a very big month of me. Resigning from my job, moving across the country, and finding a new job!! It's all very exciting!! Here is my 2nd day journal page for my Fall journaling class. 



I feel that the quote that I added is definitely describing our life right now. Things aren't perfect, and things won't be perfect, but we're going for it anyway because we know we can make things happen!!


I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but I my husband just keeps reminding me that I just need to take one thing at a time and bit by bit things will come together before you know it. I've had a nice long weekend. This week begins my count down till my last day of work. I only have 10 days of work left! It will be go by so quickly!! I can't believe it!

Ok now for some pics of what we made for breakfast this weekend. I looooove breakfast! I love cooking something different with my husband on the weekends. Eggs and coffee, the best!! So, this is what we had for breakfast yesterday....

 I was so proud of my eggs, I made four in a pan at once and didn't break a single yoke!!

Now the following is what we made for breakfast today, Jeff calls them "piggy in a coffin". They are pancakes with bacon strips cooked in them! Amazing right?! (Not the healthiest, but so delicious!!)







Yep, we had a pretty good breakfast! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails