Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

Warm Fall

Today is the 3rd day of October and I'm pretty sure the weather is in the 80s, crazy!! I also have only 9 days left of work before I'm unemployed and focusing on packing up my house! I really can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. Here are pics on my fall journal so far. 


I took a picture of my art before I added some lists of other fall activities. I wasn't sure I wanted to add more, but I like it both ways really. I love Halloween, so much fun!! I guess I went a little crazy with the Halloween theme for this page.

So, something I've done in the past and am going to try to do again with this journal; I write down 3 things that make me happy each day. It's a way to help remind me how the simplest of things can make your day and remind you of how great life is. So, I started doing it with yesterday's entry. 


It's a pretty nice activity to do at the end of the day. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails