Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Catchup, Oktoberfest

This past weekend flew by! I'm trying to remember what I even did this weekend. I went to this spa night over at my friends place on Friday. Got some great products, I may have to do a separate posting on the products. Saturday I was pretty lazy. My brother came to town to visit and we went for a walk then dinner. 

Jeff and I got the VIP pass for Oktoberfest on Sunday. We met up with our close group of friends for the day. It's really a tradition of our now. We first went all together in 2009 which was kind of the start of group, each year is always fun. I made some new friends as well, it was awesome!! I spent most of today recovering from yesterday though, there was a lot of beer!!

I did use today though to catch-up on my journaling since my weekend was not as focused. Here are my journal pages for the past few days.






So, that is kind of my weekend in a nutshell. I have 5 more days of work left and then it's all packing and moving out. I feel like I haven't done anything this weekend to prepare for moving. I think I'll be more focused once I'm finished with work and only focused on packing. Wish me luck!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails