Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Hot Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Decided to take part in this Monday Blog hop, cuz I can't seem to find that many Monday blog hops. So my random ramblings for Monday.

{1} So, this past week has been the best weather ever, no humidity the hottest it gets was 80s. However, yesterday started the nasty humidity again and higher temperatures, there are even "severe hot weather" warnings until Wednesday.  I'm not excited about it, I hate how hot it can get here! I've gotta make myself get up super early tomorrow and get my run in cuz it will be soooo hot tomorrow afternoon.

{2} I need a hair cut, thinking of finding a new hairstylist. I really need to change the color, any hairstyle suggestions or cuts?

{3} Summer TV isn't that good, and nothing is new tonight!

{4} We live on such a busy main street and not a day goes by that a loud ambulance or police car goes screaming past our house.  It makes it a little more difficult for us to enjoy our TV watching.

{5} I watch way too much TV...


4 comments:

Lourie said...

There is NEVER too much TV! There is however, not ENOUGH! Especially in the summer. ;)

Kelly said...

Hi, hope you have a great week. I left you a blog award http://www.kellysavenue.com/2010/07/blog-award.html

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

I really don't like summer tv, either! I love your blog - its' super cute and fun to read. So i've nominated you for a blog award - check out my latest post! :D Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

The Bachelorette was new =) USA has some shows I think starting next week too! Yes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails