Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Lemon Meringue Pie

So, yesterday was my first attempt at making Lemon Meringue Pie. It came out OK, but not exactly how I would have liked it.


It tasted pretty good, it just didn't quite look as good as I had hoped it would have turned out. I don't think I beat the eggs for the Meringue long enough and Jeff was impatient to eat it so the lemon portion was still kind of runny. So, will know better for the next time I make it!

I've decided that I think I'm going to try and cook something new each weekend. I think I want to make things I've never cooked or baked before, as well as something challenging would be fun. So, still deciding what I will cook next weekend. Maybe Red Velvet cupcakes? Is making Red Velvet cake hard? I feel like I've heard it's a little challenging. We'll have to see what happens!!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

It looks fantastic!!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails