Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

30 Day Journal Challenge




I know I keep returning in an attempt to complete one of these challenges, but I feel I really can and will complete this one next month since by next month things will be somewhat more settled for me. We close and move into our new house this week and then I'm off for a week in STL with my family and friends. I'm so excited to see my family, I think since I moved here has been the longest I've been away from them. So, tomorrow after work I have to run some errands and pick up a new journal to start my challenge out right!! Hopefully on Friday I will start it and stick with it for the whole month!! So, excited, if anything I always like to read and be inspired by Janel!!

~Natasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails