Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Return to Blogging...

It has been a few months since I posted (I know I've been a little distracted!!). A lot has happened in this time. My husband and I made our big move across the country from Saint Louis to Boston (I'll save more of that for another post). Since we moved we've been pretty preoccupied with house hunting. The market out here is crazy and we looked for months! Luckily we found an awesome house and right now we're still in the buying process, so I'll have to talk more about our house once the deal is finished!

Blog Love 
Now that all I have to think about now is moving our things into our new house, my evenings and my own mind is in a better place to re-focus on blogging. I also decided to try out Elsie's Blog Love e-course. 



I love e-courses, such inspiring and creative bloggers out there. I love the course so much and it's really made me think about how I really want my blog to be. I know it's a work in progress so far, so we'll see how it goes, bare with me! 

My New Camera
I'm also hoping to be able to have some more attractive photographs for my blog. Thanks to my wonderful mother (she is by far the most amazing person I know along with my dad and my husband) I have a brand new fancy pants camera. 

Canon Rebel T3i

My husband and I have been having some fun playing around with it, but we still really suck at operating it. It has so much potential and I pretty much have only been working in the program mode. I look forward to spending more time learning how to use it so I can take great photographs. I have a lot to learn and luckily I've found some great blogs that offer lots of guidance on photography. So, now is the time to challenge myself. 

My Goal
My biggest goal right now though is being patient about moving into our new home by distracting myself with diving back into blogging. I want to take my time and really develop better posts, so we'll see if I'm up to the task!!
~Natasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails