Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's OK Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays


I know I have been MIA from blogging for a few months, but I have to say that I seriously love the "It's OK Thursday" linkup with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. She really cracks me up with her list of OKs. So, for me this week!

It's OK....

- To not blog for months and then try to return to the blogging scene! Luckily my return is assisted by some education:

 

-To wake up this morning and be kind of pissed that it's not Friday already!! 




-To decide to have a margarita instead of taking my dog for a walk right when I got home.... (even though it is well past Cinco De Mayo...)



-To maybe be slightly distracted at work, thinking constantly about your new house!!

Plants in the front yard of my future home!!

-To totally be mad about a state being completely unconstitutional; separation of church and state people!! (I hate it when people totally get away with going against the constitution... plus the amendment requires that opposite sex marriages be married via the recognition of the church, hello not everyone believes in god!! Last I checked I thought we were in America!! Land of the free of free religion, does anyone know their history?)
 
 

-To totally wait till the last minute to redeem a Groupon... (seriously was going to expire in like 3 days from when I activated my groupon...)
 
 Pilates classes...

-To take way too many pictures of my cats with my new fancy camera...

(From my very little knowledge of photography so far, I realized that my grey cat (Smitty) takes the best pictures because he is grey!!)

Yay it is almost Friday people!! Rock on!!

~Natasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails