Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Rhubarb...

Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
I saw this recipe on Pinterest, and got so excited! The house that we're in the process of buying has a ton of Rhubarb growing in the backyard. I know! I'm really going to have to learn how to garden. My husband says I have a black thumb. I've managed to kill about every plant I've ever had (other than an aloe plant!).

 

I have so much to learn though, I've never cooked with rhubarb let alone grown it as well!!

I will definitely be posting how this recipe goes once we get moved in and I figure out what part of the plant I use to make this cake!

Any other recipes/ways to cook Rhubarb that you know? Would love any recommendations!

~Natasha


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun that your new house has goodies in the backyard! I'm with you...I can't keep anything alive. But maybe it's fool-proof! That cake looks delish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails