Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Champagne Saturday: PrideFest St.Louis

I went to PrideFest for the first time. It was held in Tower Grove Park, which is really close to my house. I met up with one of my friends and walked to the park to explore fest! I also brought my dog so she could get a walk in.  They have a pet parade also, but it was so hot we couldn't stay out for very long!

It was pretty fun, I didn't get to explore too long because it was so hot today.  Also, my friend and I drank a lot of wine last night, so we were a little hung over this morning so we wanted to get some food asap! My dog was also soooo hot and she needed a break from walking so we headed to MoKaBe's Coffeehouse for some grub.  I had a Veggie Reuben, they have a great vegetarian selection. It was pretty good, I'll probably head back another day.

I only did that for a few hours, the rest of today I've been hiding from the heat! Its incredibly hot here and humid!

1 comment:

erica said...

I am really over the humidity!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails