I'm so excited to have won an award! The Versatile Blogger Award!
This is all thanks to my dear friend Tad (Tarryn) over on 2Bloggeristas.
Such a fun blog!
So, the rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award: Again, thank you girls of 2Bloggeristas!
Share seven (7) things about you See below...
Nominate fifteen (15) newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic Gah, 15 is a lot, and I'm not sure if I can find 15 that haven't already been nominated, so I may have to do some searching... and update on this in a little bit...
Let your nominees know about the award (why wouldn't you tell them?!)
7 Things about me:
1. Most people don't know that I was home schooled up until my sophomore year of high school. (I hated high school, my town is so trashy I felt like such an outsider... probably why I enjoy the Jessica Darling series totally how I felt about high school). My family is not religious so not home schooled for that reason it was because my mother really didn't like any of the hick schools around us.
2. I really don't like reality TV by I am seriously obsessed with the Real Housewives of Bravo, especially the New York ladies. I began watching the drama from the very beginning with the cali girls! I love it!!! I don't know why, but it's awesome!
3. I play the violin, viola, and piano. I play weddings whenever they need me with my sister!
4. I can fly a plane! I have my private pilot's license. I'm not current right now cuz I've been so busy you have you fly every couple of months to stay current, but once you're a pilot, you're always a pilot. Its like riding a bike, right?!
5. I love animals, cats, dogs, birds, lizards, horses, etc... if I could have a farm I totally would. I've had so many pets in my life, lots of cats, some dogs, couple birds, couple lizards, some gerbils, some chickens, and even one time a goat (my mom's idea I think, she had to get rid of it though cuz it attracted a lot of horseflies). Right now I currently have 3 cats that I've technically rescued cuz I didn't buy them from a breeder or a pet store, rescued on the streets. I also rescued a dog from the humane society which is currently at my parents cuz she was a crazy pup, so trying to get her back cuz she's calmed down now.
6. I love cooking. I think if I could be in a completely different profession I would be a cook.
7. I love red wine! The more you drink wine the more you become a snob for good red wine. I'm always up for a wine tasting. My favorite cocktail is a dirty martini, I love the salty flavor of the green olives, highly recommend it if you are someone who likes salty foods.
Will follow up with my list of blogs!