Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Day 1 of Detox and Renewal...

So, today I started my guarantee to lose weight rather quickly diet but still be healthy. Its a diet that consists of mainly eating raw veggies and fruits (as much as you want) and fish and seafood (as much as you want). I think I'm only limited to 1 avocado per day, but eh I'll still be having some kind of fat, just trying to include only healthy ones.I started my morning by taking a liver shot as me and my mom call it. This shot consists of a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice from half a fresh lemon. This is suppose to help your liver produce bile (I know gross right) but it helps to get rid of toxins that your body produces when you lose weight. I then proceeded to take a bunch of vitamins. Drank a glass of water with that and for breakfast had a glass of Naked Juices "Green Machine". Its so delicious and sooo good for you!

So, I started the morning out right, also had a cup of green tea in my super cute new travel mug that I got at this fun boutique in my home town.

It's such a cute mug and I think its made of porcelain so it just feels so nice! So, I had a pretty descent day at work, saw a lot of patients. I made one lady very happy because she finally got out of bed and into a wheelchair, with a good deal of help, due to her legs being paralyzed from cancer :( so that was kind of a highlight of my day!
I had a delicious lunch consisting of romaine lettuce, some arugula, cherry tomatoes, and avocado. I topped it off with this delicious salad dressing I got from Whole Foods. Its a new brand I haven't tried before and its really delicious!

I think I had the Organic Creamy Miso, so delicious and made with whole ingredients which makes it that much better for you.

I'm now so freaking hungry cuz I went for a 5 mile run in the heat! I haven't had anything to eat since my salad at lunch so now I gotta bug my husband hurry up and make some dinner or I'm gonna eat without him!






2 comments:

Marcie said...

I've been looking for a good detox plan. This one sounds interesting and not to radical. I may try it.

xo
Marcie

Holly Lefevre said...

I just did a detox and loved it and am still drinking the green smoothies...yum! I like the detox's that let you eat food to detox.

I will have to look for that salad dressing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails