Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Blog Award

I'm so excited that I have received a cutest blog aware in such a short time of beginning my blog!! I'm still need to find some people to pass the award onto. I will be searching more blogs today and find more people to follow and pass the award on.


This blog stuff is pretty fun! I wish I had more time in the day to read about everyone's thoughts and advice!


So, I know Tarryn commented about having a martini after running and how she attempted some running this AM. I was going to tell her about this free application that one of my co-workers told me that can help you with your workout. Its some kind of program that you can download from itunes that will give you the pace of all your songs. So you can create a playlist that to motivate your pace! I thought that would be the best thing for me cuz I love to run to music and I've just finally started to get back into running. I'm very slow! But I figure something is better than nothing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh that is cool what is the name of the application?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails