Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Substitute Condiments

So, I was reading through my latest Women's Health Magazine this evening and they had this article on condiments. It was pretty good, except that they seemed to say that ketchup only has 15 calories per serving (which is a small portion). I think regular ketchup should totally be avoided if possible because it totally has too much high fructose corn syrup in it! Avoid too much sugar!! Sugar spikes your blood sugar which is what you need to avoid. Need to keep blood sugar even. Now I have found a ketchup that is 1 gluten free and is made with Agave nectar! Its by one of my new favorite brands OrganicVille!  Its tastes just like regular ketchup, but you don't have to feel guilty about eating with your grilled chicken! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails