Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Exciting Find!

I was so excited to find this past Saturday, that my local Schnuck's that is less than 2 minutes from my house now carries OrganicVille products!They have delicious dressings that are dairy, gluten-free, and don't use bad sugars.  They use Agave Nectar in all their products!! I love it!! I hope they start making even more things that I can substitute for bad foods.  I highly recommend this brand for those who love dressings, ketchup, bbq, salsa, and even teriyaki sauces.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I see that you stumbled upon my blog and become my google friend :) I love your blog! I am currently thinking of getting back on weight watchers to loss some weight- goal 15 lbs. I love your posts on organic foods! Look forward to reading more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails