Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Count Down To Germany

I am very excited because in less than a week I'll be in Germany!! We're leaving from Chicago on the 5th of August.  I'm going with my entire family which means there will be 8 of us all together.  It will be my family, my husband, and a family friend of ours.  We'll be gone for about 10 days, very exciting.  I'm very very excited about the vacay, I really need it this month has been so hectic at work.  I've been so stressed about patients and doing well at my first official job and there have just been some bad patient situations that have happened and I'm ready to escape it for awhile and start anew.  So, until we leave for the trip my goal is to get my house as organized as possible before we leave, which is really a lot of work and I have seriously been procrastinating, but hey guess what I got my freakin desk all tided and reorganized!! See!


Now I'll actually sit at my desk and maybe get some work done. I still have a lot more to do with my office, its really one of the worst rooms in the house because its got our mismatched furniture and stuff in it.  I really would like to upgrade my desk to a more sophisticated grown up one, I guess right now its OK for it to be kind of girly and young. Oh well, until I have tons of money to go crazy redecorating my house I'll have to settle with what I've got.  At least having my desk all cleaned is 1 step in the right direction of being more organized before I leave for Germany!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you got to go to Germany! I love Europe :)Hope you had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails